Day 3: Hands
Thoughts on this photo:
1. What is the message here? The pen is mightier than the sword, and the ewer is mightier than them all?
2. I have some splendid action figures. (Not pictured: Legolas, the four hobbits from the Fellowship + Bonus Bilbo, Arwen and her horse! -- whose name is Asfaloth, and who really belongs to Glorfindel -- and Mulder & Scully + Bonus Corpse).
3. I don't think Jane Austen was left-handed. Not that it matters; I just couldn't get the pen out of her hand because apparently it's glued in there. That vexes me.
4. Éowyn doesn't look very excited.
5. I love Shakespeare, Jane Austen, and The Lord of the Rings. (And the X-Files.)
6. The blinds want cleaning.