2.17.2012

Hands aloft and bear away!

Day 3:  Hands


Thoughts on this photo:
1.  What is the message here? The pen is mightier than the sword, and the ewer is mightier than them all?
2.  I have some splendid action figures.  (Not pictured:  Legolas, the four hobbits from the Fellowship + Bonus Bilbo, Arwen and her horse! -- whose name is Asfaloth, and who really belongs to Glorfindel -- and Mulder & Scully + Bonus Corpse).
3.  I don't think Jane Austen was left-handed.  Not that it matters; I just couldn't get the pen out of her hand because apparently it's glued in there.  That vexes me.
4.  Éowyn doesn't look very excited.
5.  I love Shakespeare, Jane Austen, and The Lord of the Rings.  (And the X-Files.)
6.  The blinds want cleaning.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

why are Mulder and Scully and the bonus corpse not present? I'm sure books have been written about the X-Files.

Janeite42 said...

Plenty of books have been written about the X-Files. But Mulder and Scully hold cell phones, which are mightier even than ewers, and the corpse represents Death, which is mightiest of all, and that's just too many mighties.